Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fist Day of Kindergarten

First Day of Kindergarten

Ty and Daddy

Classic Front Door Picture

Ty & Austin

Ty & Mommy

Inside my classroom! It's so cool!!!

I LOVE this! Let's Make Each Other Happy!

Listening son intently to his Teacher :-)

The Kissing Hand (Tearjerker)

Ty and Mrs. Manos!!! We Love Her!

I can not believe that this day has finally come! My little Ty-Ty is now 5 years old and off to his First Day of Kindergarten. I am so excited for him. He is going to have so much fun and learn o many exciting things. I don't know if I would be as confident in that statement if Ty didn't get into the Charter School that we wanted. I am sure he would still enjoy school, but  knowing that he is in a school that teaches the same morals and values that we teach in our home is so reassuring. Plus being a Charter School they do not have to teach the same way public schools to and they can teach in a way that each child needs. Thanks to John Adams Academy I am a happy Mommy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment